Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Remember Me? PIGMENTS OF MY IMAGINATION, (confirmed release date)

PigmentsOfMyImagination-CoverC1

I hope so, because I just agreed to publish it 11-11-11 in a collaborative effort called the Dark. C.A.R.M.A tour—but more on that soon.

Pigments of My Imagination, is a YA semi-supernatural romance. You can read the first chapter for free here:

Pigments of My Imagination First Chapter

Because this week is all about me leaving you in horrible suspense, I have a few other things I’d like to bring up. SKELETON LAKE, BARNEBY KNOTTS, HEROES & VALLENEZ, and a publisher that is not Angela Kulig INK Inc—or whatever awful name I would have come up with f if I had decided to become a publisher myself.

Squirming yet? Did you know, that Pigments of My Imagination is not going to be my first release? Bet that got your attention, but I can’t talk about it until I have permission! I will however, give you a little hint.

Just in time for Halloween,

this book rattles and shakes,

it makes you scream!

Though it boasts a many beasts,

there are no vampires, wolves,

or girls caught in between.

Yes it’s best you do not linger,

for this body will beget more

than unearthly pruney fingers.

A watery grave signals the end,

but that’s where this book

has to begin.

13 comments :

Stefanie said...

Heard all about it!!! And you're the A author of that famous C.A.R.M.A group. Congrats on the collaborative tour and keep us posted.

ali cross said...

You are such a tease. I bet you get that a lot ;)

I love the look of PIGMENTS! And . . . can't wait to say CONGRATULATIONS for realz on those other stories!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Love the cover of Pigments! Can't wait to hear your other news! :D

Kelly Stone Gamble said...

You do know where to send my invite to the release party, right?

K.T. Hanna said...

That is freaking awesome! So proud of you! Wish I lived close enough for the release party.

Claire Lachance said...

Congrats on the release date!

Karen said...

Woohoo! LOVE this post!! So much going on! :)

Anonymous said...

Too awesome! Major congrats on everything!

Angela Kulig said...

You guys are crazy, how come no one tired to guess what book it was?

Kelley said...

Major congratulations :) I'm off to read your chapter excerpt. <3 follower #205 :) Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

Gwen Gardner said...

Oh, way to build the suspense! Congrats on your book coming out on 11/11/11.

P.S. I have a blog award for you over on my site:)

Stefanie said...

Skeleton Lake -- Ocober 21, 2011 --Right ?

Yuri said...

It would be really awesome if *something awesome* was also given for guessing correctly ;D. *Hint hint*