Sunday, September 18, 2011

Angela Kulig DARKSIDE + Book Release Schedule

From now until Halloween, you will be privy to Angela Kulig DARKSIDE. So what exactly is that? Well, many moons ago when I began to write young adult books I joked about needing two aliases. Angela Kulig—and a made up name to call myself when I wrote dark books.

After devoting obscene amounts of time and energy building my online personality I decided it would likely never be worth it. I

Tomorrow I am announcing that I have joined forces with a start up publisher, and laying out my first book with them--but as promised I am showing my book release schedule for the end of the year. The book I am announcing tomorrow is blacked out *wink wink*

Angela Kulig DARKSIDE is for all my dark paranormal books. I do not write true horror.


October 21, 2011
XXXXXXX XXXX

November 11, 2011
PIGMENTS OF MY IMAGINATION

December 1, 2011
HAUNTED SOULS 4 HAUNTED SOULS (Anthology)

December 21, 2011
END (Anthology)

January 2, 2012
BARNEBY KNOTTS
HEROES & VALLENEZ

3 comments :

K.T. Hanna said...

Is it bad that I'm really looking forward to the earliest release? It's on my birthday, and for some reason that makes me insanely happy.

Congratulations hon, and I LOVE this theme.

~KT

Melanie_McCullough said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all.

Anonymous said...

You get more and more awesome by the DAY! Congrats!