Thursday, September 15, 2011

It’s Official. You Can Now Add PIGMENTS OF MY IMAGINATION on Goodreads.com

Good! Because Mel M. was going to drive me insane about it. Pigments of My Imagination comes out 11-11-11 as part of the DARK C.A.R.M.A. Tour which I will be talking about extensively as soon as there are fancy blog buttons to go along with it.

But until then add me:

PigmentsOfMyImagination-CoverC1

I guess I could be persuaded to give something awesome away if enough people add it this week. Hint hint.

5 comments :

Melanie McCullough said...

Damn straight! I've been waiting for this FOREVER.

I'm so happy!!!! Squee!!!!!

Angela Kulig said...

It does seem like it's been forever... the good news is Leo is good at waiting that long.

Anonymous said...

Too awesome! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Too awesome! Congrats!

Wicked Stepmother said...

I'm looking forward to reading this book, I had read a blurb of it on your blog months ago and the concept has really stuck with me. I'm looking forward to this novel! Congrats.