Thursday, August 11, 2011

Angela WRITE Now Picks a Fight on the Internets

I once said I’d use this song if I ever had to go back in time to kick someone's butt. Well, why put off until tomorrow what I can use in a metaphorical sense today!

Tell That Mick That He Just Made My List of Things to do Today:

I wouldn’t piss to put you out…

It’s not that I am a violent person. I’m not. But I believe in things, and I even believe in some people. If you are unfortunate enough to try and tear down something I stand for, or attack someone I have personal faith in, I will not just turn my back. Even if it is just some ignorant troll on the internet.

I refuse to just ignore zealots who attack things or people that are important to me. I just wont do it. I am sorry if you think this makes me a bad person.

In specific regards to writing; I spend a lot of time on my blog and in my writing chats I run disproving inaccurate things people have said about publishing. I also spend a lot of time showing people where they can find the information they need from creditable sources. Does that make me an expert? The world may never know, but I do understand a fair amount about the process. I’d say 95% of what ends up on this blog is about writing and publishing. So it’s offensive to me when people spew out that I am ignorant to whole thing. When they attempt to discredit me behind a smoke screen.

Tell me I am wrong and call me an idiot, but do it to my face.

8 comments :

Karen said...

You are much too busy & talented of a person to give an ignorant troll your time or attention. #CracksWhip :)

Justin Dow said...

I'm glad that someone besides me enjoys Fall Out Boy. Most of my friends right them off as too fluffy to be significant.

Melanie_McCullough said...

Give me names. I'll kick some a$$ with you.

Angela Kulig said...

LOL Karen I will write whatever you want me too if you just go tell Mick that!

JM sounds like you need some new friends!! FOB is AWESOME!

Mel you are the best, I know I can always count on you!

Larry Kollar said...

Anonyjerks aren't worth your time. And you know what they say about opinions, right? ;-)

Angela Kulig said...

LOL

Heather Jacobs said...

I'm with Melanie, give me names, oh wait you can't - they were anoymous. I hate that. I also agree with Karen. They're not worth. Half the time the only reason they say anything is to see if they can get a rise out of someone. Its pathetic and sad.

If names appear, I'm totally in for an a$$ whooping, haven't had a good one in a long time!

Jess said...

Awesome post and I totally agree with you! Stand up for yourself and the things you believe in!
Also, I have an award for you so come pick it up on my blog http://writeskatedream-jmckendry.blogspot.com