Sunday, May 1, 2011

THE WINNER of my first ever BLOG FOLLOWER CONTEST:

Are you holding your breath?

Are you turning red with anticipation?

 

I knew you would be!

The winner is:

JEFritz for her post:

“Skeletons do regret. Drowning was the easy part. The beautiful but ghastly bones of broken boys & false flesh are now Marlow's whole world.”
Ooh, this does sound dark. The only thing that bothers me is the mention of regret when there isn't a specific mention of what Marlow actually regrets--dying? Also, I'd like to hear more about the story and what Marlow is up against. Overall,great writing and voice.

I’m sorry I can’t give you everything you want to know about my book SKELETON LAKE in 140 characters or less, but I can give you this AMAZON gift card!

I got 56 followers on my new blog meaning the gift card should be worth $28 but since that is totally lame, I am going to round up to $30

Feel free to DM me your email address on Twitter to @angelakulig or comment here for the best way for me to contact you!

Come back Monday when we get going on our pre PIGMENTS OF MY IMAGINATION spectacular. There will be way more things given away, really awesome totally unique things, and books.

No comments :