Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What do you want from life?

So, I had this lovely poll to see what you guys found important in regards to book promotion. I talked about my marketing background, and thus I have a few ideas.

Well blogger keeps eating my polls, so while I avoid work on that issue I wanted to show these off:

PIGMENTSbookmarks

They are pretty awesome. These are not cheap-o plain cardstock bookmarks Spot UV, silk laminated printed and of course LOVELY thanks to @JenBrookman over on twitter. Seriously guys I am starting to think she can do ANYTHING.

Anyway there will be all sorts of awesome ways to score yourself one of these in the next few months so stay tuned!

And don’t forget PIGMENTS OF MY IMAGINATION will be out at the end of the month!

2 comments :

Patricia JL said...

Those are very lovely bookmarks.

Unknown said...

Hi Angela. Nice blog. I'm following. http://www.lukysherman.blogspot.com/