Monday, July 9, 2012

I Gave Birth (It's not a metaphor)

I had my baby June 29th!
 Her name is Thistle.

She is perfect, and so chill I was editing my manuscript and outlining new books in the hospital.

I am not kidding.

I was expecting her arrival to make my life too insane to enjoy my escapes into all things writing and social media--but that doesn't seem to be happening. I have instead resumed my normal pre-pregnancy writing routine (mostly). Which is crazy and awesome and SCARY because now that I am out there all alone in the writing universe I am the master of my own schedule. There will be no waiting for my designated spot in the schedule for my book to be published.

And what books there are! More on that later.

9 comments :

Wendy Jane said...

Congrats & rock on!

Justin Dow said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful.

Jemi Fraser said...

She's so lovely! Congrats - enjoy every moment with her :)

A.J. Locke said...

Congrats!!

Unknown said...

This is fantastic. And I love her name!!!

Cherie Reich said...

Aww! Congratulations!

Cherie Reich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A.M. Guynes/Annikka Woods said...

She's beautiful, Angela. And she has a lovely name.

Romance, She Wrote said...

She's SO precious! Congrats!