Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Goatastic Meme

Mel over at http://melaniemccullough.blogspot.com/ tagged me for this, and thus; she is officially on MY LIST, yeah… that list.

1. Are you a HOT rutabaga?

Sure baby, you can call me whatever you want *wink wink*

2. When was the last time you ate lion meat?

Last week, Thursday.

3. Upload a heartwarming picture that makes you smile.

todolist

And if you know me at all, this makes perfect sense.

4. What song would be playing when you go back in time to beat the crap out of someone, and who, may I ask, would be this someone unfortunate enough to be in your time traveling dimensional line?

Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things To Do Today by FALL OUT BOY because it’s perfect ass kicking music if I ever heard it. And this one chick, in my old critique group. Yeah, she has it coming Winking smile

5. Name one habit you want to change in yourself because it makes people plot your demise.

I have no bad habits, I am perfect… oh wait.

6. How many goats, stacked atop one another like Yertle's Turtles, would it take to reach the moon?

I am not taking goats to the moon you idiot, that’s totally not FAA approved.

7. Describe the person who tagged you in obscure Latin words.

credo quia absurdum est it means “I believe it because it’s absurd” and I chose that because she believes me, and I’m absurd.

8. Where da muffin top at?

I refuse to confirm or deny the existence of a muffin top. Here or anywhere else.

9. Do you have nicknames?

None people use to my face.

10. What the fudge were you thinking as you were doing this?

I was thinking of telling That Mick that he was on my list of things to to do today. Darn catchy songs about ass kicking.

Now, tag as many people as you want.
1) KAREN

Write a rhyme for #1

Karen has OCD.
Just like me. <3

#2 dreams about...

Where would #3 hide in the event of an apocalypse?

3 comments :

Amanda Rudd said...

LOL!! I absolutely LOVE this! Looks like a ton of fun to do. These questions are completely NUTS, and your answers are even more so. Congratulations. And thanks for a laugh.

Karen said...

I'm too brain-dead to comment.
So tired I could vomit.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Don't quit my day job! ;)

Patricia JL said...

You made me chuckle with the to-do image.