Monday, December 23, 2013

Authors! Sign up now for the "Stocking Your E-Reader Sale"

As per the rest of of 2013, I am a day late and a dollar short. Since I posting the sign ups so late I am allowing you submit books until 9PM Pacific Time Christmas Day! As usual, listing in the sale is absolutely free--however, some of the rules have changed so make sure you check it out! (Believe it or not, there are actually less rules!)

1. Must have an ebook priced .99 or FREE by 11:59 PM 12/25
2. Must be willing to post sale information at least twice a day on whatever social media networks you are into during the duration of the sale 12/26-12-31. (I.E. 2 tweets a day, or a facebook post and a google plus post, or any combination you can think of)
3. Must post sale information on your blog or website sometime during the sale.

I have also simplified the sign up form! Ready to commit? Click here. Then leave a comment and let us know you're coming!

Not an author? No worries! Make sure you check back after Christmas for awesome books, awesome prices, and fantastic giveaways!



2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm all signed up. I should write the post about it now so I don't forget. Because I will. ^^;;

Angela Kulig said...

LOL You get a reminder email with graphics and such. I won't let you forget!