Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Yesterday I got my first death threat... apparently this means I've made it.

On Tuesday, which is odd because it's always the Mondays--but on Tuesday something crazy happened. No, not the normal level of crazy you know and love me for.

Someone threatened to kill me, on Twitter. It would be on Twitter, because practically all my life is there these days, but! It freaked me out a little bit. I'm over it, but COME ON! Who gets death threats on Twitter?

Besides me, I mean. I thought I'd get them over the the end of Pigments of My Imagination--but the fanboys took the cliffhanger better than expected! Everyone was mostly nice--this wasn't from anything writing related.

I must still be freaked out, because there are a lot more exclamation points in this post than usual. I am not even sure this post is in English.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I'm sorry this happened. I would have freaked too and that's exactly what the person wanted you to do. Is there a way of reporting things like that?

Angela Kulig said...

Yes, we took care of it. Thanks!