Sunday, May 19, 2013

Do you have a blog I should be following?

I will admit, I am really AWFUL about following peoples blogs back. I tend to catch new posts via Twitter, which occasionally get lost in my insane feed. Anyway, if you have a blog I--or anyone else who reads this post should check out leave your linkage in the comments. Be forewarned though, if you post anything you shouldn't I will delete it.

PS--the monkeys are actually an old joke from a Guest Post Mike Mullin did on my blog back in the day. You can see it here. No, I don't actually have monkeys that write my books for me. That would be nice.

8 comments :

Victoria said...

I have a blog you should follow. It's called NovelReality! :D
http://novelreality.blogspot.com

Larry Kollar said...

You could out-perform the pack of monkeys anyway.

I *think* you're already following my blog, but just in case: Tales from FAR Manor

Angela Kulig said...

All followed! But Lar--I think I should be flogged for not following your blog BUT I never miss anything because I talk to you all the time.

Fredgj said...

New to blogging fredgj@blogspot.com reflections of my life hints comments etc welcomed

Adorakable Sarah said...

WOW! You must really LOVE your fans and followers. I think this is awesome. Two thumbs way up to you, sweetie! Amazing. :)

Angela Kulig said...

=)

Unknown said...

Well *I* certainly think you should be following my blog, but your opinion may differ.

www.fashionablylatetotheparty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is because it has many followers. According to the company that owns this social media network, buy twitter followers has unique accounts spanning to tens of millions.