Sunday, September 2, 2012

The 3 Day Novel Contest aka My Natural Habitat

I've been a pretty lazy blogger as of late, and there are some very good reasons for that. First I have a nine week old--then I wrote a book, finished another book (almost), and have been re-editing two others AND gearing up for my FAVORITE time of year. It used to be Halloween, then Christmas--now it's Labor Day weekend and the 3 Day Novel contest. It is my third year, and I am hoping that makes it lucky! So far I love my story and have managed to avoid any accidental plot pitfalls. WIN!

There is another reason I really love 3 Day Novel, and it is because it always gets me back on track. I am sure lots of people finish the contest and need some serious time to recover--but for me I always end up wishing I could write all my novels in 3 days. Lately it's been hard for me to finish anything and everything, and this always feels like recharging my battery. It's really what I need to move forward with the release of more of my books. So many are just sitting around so close, they just need a little more love and after this I am sure I will be able to give them the time they need. I really need 3DNC to be a bi-annual event. Maybe I will come up with my own thing for spring ;)

1 comment :

Patricia JL said...

I remember last year you tried me to get me to do 3DN with you. I think I ran for the hills. LOL Anyways, good luck.