Saturday, March 17, 2012

Skeleton Lake is currently $0.00 on Amazon {But I don't know 4 How Long}

I woke up this morning to the specific beep beep of someone in my family text messaging me before I wanted to be awake. This time it was my father, and he wanted to know something very important.

WHY WAS MY BOOK FREE ON AMAZON?

Well dad, I don't know. It wasn't me--but it might be my publisher. Or, it might just be Amazon. Thanks for letting me know though!



Quick get Skeleton Lake while it's still free.  I don't know when it started, so I have no idea how long it's going to last. Run, don't walk.

PS--the next book is coming out soon. It's a novella set before Skeleton Lake... and guess what? It's going to be free too!

3 comments :

erica and christy said...

And thanks for letting us know! Looking forward to reading it soon.
erica

Playful Pandora said...

thanks love! I got it ^_^
Miss you over on CC BTW.

Angela Kulig said...

LOL Aww thanks but you should know, I have been buying things on CC with out talking for months. ^^ The new format is weird for me and there are never enough hours in the day!